Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Holiday Bake Off- Part Three



This is the third installment of my baking extravaganza and probably the most important. This cookie I can actually call my own. I actually experimented with chocolate cookie recipes and made it my own. And it is the most popular cookie that I make. Everyone asks me to make these and give them the recipe.

These chocolate peppermint cookies are soft, chewy, full of peppermint flavor and are intensely chocolately. It's like a peppermint patty, candy cane and mint chocolate chip ice cream all rolled into one bite. Crazy I know! But I only speak the truth.


Lucky you, I am going to give out the recipe! After all I need to spread some more holiday cheer.

I give you chocolate peppermint cookies...

1 cup butter

1 cup brown sugar

1 cup granulated sugar

1 Tablespoon of peppermint extract

2 eggs

2/3 cup cocoa powder

2 cups all-purpose flour

1 teaspoon baking soda

1 bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips/chunks

Crushed candy cane bits

Bake at 350 for 11 minutes



Smells like Christmas


crush some candy canes and top the dough




Your life will change when you eat these cookies

I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...