Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunday Spa Day

Remember how I said things were crazy at work? Okay, they still are considering the event is tomorrow night but since we were organized enough after working 12 hours yesterday, I have the day off this lovely Sunday!

At this time last year I was sitting on the hotel floor working on will call lists and ticketing issues. I'm so glad this year is different!

My mission today was to relax and boy have I ever.

I started off the day with a spa pedicure, I figured having my legs and feet massaged before the big day was a nice little treat. It was AMAZING! 45 minutes of pure massage, soaking, dipped in wax, magazine reading, and painted bliss.



Afterward I was starving and thought a salad would be nice considering the past few days have been full of take out eaten at my desk in a rush. I went to Panera and got the strawberry poppyseed salad which had fruit, nuts and chicken. It was light and refreshing even though I didn't eat the pecans or the mandarin oranges, they are not my thing.




And I had to top it off by stopping at Frozen Yo, a self serve frozen yogurt place! I got cheesecake and butter pecan froyo and topped it with toffee, raspberries and some hot fudge. AWESOME!



The rest of the day I plan to sit around and relax and get some rest to prep for tomorrow. There may or may not be a nap in my future and I may or may not watch trashy tv on hulu, like ABC Family's Switched at Birth.

I've decided every Sunday should be like this!

I guess you will just have to wait and see what those delicious treats in a glass are for a little bit longer. I know I know, the anticipation is killing you.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...