Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Back to the District

So today is my last day at my MANNA internship in Philadelphia because....



It's official. I'm going back to Washington D.C.!!

Food and Friends (the non-profit I interned with last spring) has asked me back! I will be interning again for 6 months to a year full time! I am so excited!

I start January 10th and I am so excited to be back in the office! Food and Friends truly is my dream organization to work for.

I'm am sure many great stories will come out of it. So get ready!

And hurray for having a job!

Now to finding a place to live....

1 comment:

  1. So exciting! Congrats again!!!! I can't wait for some awesome stories about the good, the bad, and the ugly concerning your D.C. foodie adventures!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...