Sunday, March 27, 2011

High Point

I went home again this weekend to work a catering job.

However, the high point of my weekend was my crepe date with my friend Shannon! We went to my favorite coffee shop in Mt. Airy, High Point Cafe.

It is the cutest little place with the best crepes, pastries, and coffee. All their ingredients are fresh and seasonal, which I love and the coffee is some of the best I've ever had.



I got an iced latte and a raspberry jam and cream cheese filled crepe. It was delicious!



I always get the same crepe, I just can't help it.

They have definitely inspired me to try and make my own crepes. I feel some nutella becoming part of this equation. So stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. By far one of my favorite places to get a crepe and a coffee!!! Phenomenal coffee, but nothing beats the company!!! The best thing about going to this place is getting different kinds of crepes and then sharing! Yum yum yum. LOVED IT!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...