Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I called it

When I said Tis the season boy did I mean it. Tis the season for sniffling, and coughing, and sneezing, and moaning in self pity. Thats right, I got sick, the most wonderful time of the year my butt.

Okay so that was a little bahumbug of me but this cold which turned into a stomach virus for 24 hours does not want to go away. It wants to linger and take all the joy out of my life. Okay again I am being a bit over dramatic.

The point in all of this is that it has caused me to delay on my holiday baking. Just you wait, as soon as the last sniffle disappears (which it must by this Friday) that apron is going on and I will bake my little heart out and have many many recipes to add and share. And this must happen Friday because my sister and I have it penciled in that we are making cookies galore...thats serious business when you put these things in your planner.

Until then I will be drinking more tea and blowing my nose into oblivion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...