Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sweet and Simple

First get a good bar of dark or any other chocolate and dried apricots






Melt the chocolate over a double boiler on low heat


Until melted and shiny


Dip the apricots in the chocolate


I dip them half way but if you are so inclined, drop the whole gosh darn thing in


Place them on a plate...with tin foil unlike me


I sprinkled some sugar on top for shine and because the chocolate needed to be sweeter. Then refrigerate


And 15 minutes later....bliss

1 comment:

  1. I love bliss!! And my bliss usually resemebles something dipped, covered, and/or including chocolate!! Recently bliss has included milk chocolate chips in a trail mix of sorts with nuts and craisins! Love love love....must try these they look delightful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...