Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Things you may not know about me

I would like to consider nutella it's own food group

I love historical/period movies

I am allergic to cats and dogs but I have 2 cats anyway

I bite my nails

I got my nose pierced in Thailand

I minored in Anthropology to study primates aka apes and monkeys

I have a terrible time sleeping

I have a habit of reading more than one book at a time and stopping right in the middle and never finishing at least one.

I help with food prep and baking for a local caterer.

I admit to loving TV

I believe cardigans are the best piece of clothing anyone could have

I believe it's not Christmas if your jeans still fit you

I have been stung by a jelly fish..ouch!

An elephant kicked my camera so now the shutter doesn't open unless you manually do it, no really its a true story

I go through phases with exercising, it's a love hate kinda thing

My family use to call me bossy boots, well I hope they don't call me that anymore

My favorite dessert is pavlova.

I am a blond but have always wanted to be a red head

No matter how long I live somewhere I turn the key the wrong way in the front door

Thats all for now

1 comment:

  1. Not only do I love this post but I also learned some new things about you! For instance that you were once called Bossy Boots, which is totally fabulous. I also had no idea you ever watned to be a red head....which i totally think you should try one day in life and could pull it off amazingly. Its also comforting to know that someone else does not know how to work keys and front doors because I too have that problem. Thanks for sharing! Some things about me? Maybe a few? fine like three things: I desperately want to dye my hair super blond but I am too chicken to do so, I think the perfect day out of the whole year includes skiing all day with a nice fire at night to get cozy with friends and a special someone :D, and summer is my least favorite season. Anything else you need/curious about?? Love love this post and you my dear friend :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...