Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday Sundae

What is the best thing you can do for yourself after a long week?

Make yourself a sundae obviously!

I was driving home from work today and thought to myself...ice cream with home-made chocolate sauce would hit the spot right now. I had some heavy cream and chocolate chips in my fridge so I made a quick stop to pick up some ice cream on the way home.




When I got back I went to work right away. I literally didn't even take my coat off. I double boiled some chocolate chips and heavy cream until thick and lovely.



I dished out the ice cream and topped with the chocolate sauce and bliss ensued.



You should totally make this now. Your taste buds will thank you.

It's officially the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...