Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I love it, I love it not

She is not very nice....



I decided that sundaes after work, sitting at a desk all day and not exercising regularly was not working out. Why?


This is why


These are a little too snug. More like way too snug- thus being scattered on the floor like so.


Exercise and I have a love hate relationship. I don't love working out, there I said it. Every once in awhile I'll enjoy a run or a class but honestly the best part is how you feel afterwards. Those endorphins are magic workers and fitting into those jeans isn't so bad either.

So after a long break-up, exercise and I have decided to reconcile.

In comes Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. The 20 minute workout that kicks your behind. Jillian is no joke, she means business. 3 intense circuits of strength training, cardio and abs and 3 levels of workouts. I use to do this workout DVD a lot and I barely made it past level 1 and then one day I just put Jillian in the corner and forgot about her. Sundaes just seem so much more fun, don't you think?

But I made myself do it today and yes it was hard and though I was shaking at the end, I'm proud that I got myself to go it!

I am hoping that I can finally get into a routine with cooking, baking, exercising and working now that I'm finally more settled.

First day being back with exercise was pretty good, I actually felt fairly confident and optimistic. I will even go as far as to highly recommending the 30 day shred to all.

Tomorrow could be a different story.

4 comments:

  1. love love love love this. cause I hate working out , way hate it in fact. so much so that I am going to go as far and threaten you with a 'I'm only reading your blogs about delish treats!!!' ps can't cucumber sammies get any face time?!?!
    oxox
    cousin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay you finally tried the video? I remember when you said you bought that ages ago. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, I used this dvd a lot after I bought it. I just stopped doing it for awhile, but I'm back on the band wagon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...