Monday, May 23, 2011

Things you don't know about me IV

I can fold my tongue into a three leaf clover


Bracelets are my jewelry of choice


This year was the first year in many that I didn't run the Race for a Cure in Philaldelphia on Mother's Day


My favorite breakfast food is French Toast


I'm pretty darn stubborn, I like to think of it as strong willed


I really want to start making yeast breads, souffles and cheesecakes but they scare me


Tomatoes are my favorite vegetable. I still call it a vegetable, always will


I use the word "clearly" a lot


I love all artwork by Henri Matisse


I'm totally feeding into the whole frozen yogurt craze.....I love it and I don't care if that makes me a follower


I tend to dance in the mirror when no ones looking


I have blue eyes


No matter how hard I try, after grocery shopping, something is always open and half eaten before I even make it back to my apartment


I love making lists and crossing things off


I love coffee but I never seem to finish an entire cup

I am really strange about my tooth brush, it can't be near anyone else's, no matter how close I am to them and it must be cleaned thoroughly after every use. I even keep it/store it in a travel case everyday...bizarre I know

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...